Wednesday 7 April 2010

I'M NOT GOING TO MENTION HIS NAME!

You have all heard his name a million times and I don't want to read or hear it anymore so hopefully I can stick to not mentioning his name tonight. There are hundreds of reports on the net about the game anyway and I'm over 24 hours late so this is going to be a nothing post.

I'm not all that gutted about the result last night. I went absolutely potty when Bendtner scored, don't get me wrong, and the first thing I said to my Dad was, "wow, I bet the Twelve Pins is rocking!" Well, it would have only been rocking for 2, maybe 3, minutes. As soon as it went to 1-1 I still had a little hope that we could do it, but 2-1, then 3-1 down and I thought that was it.

I'm never one to give up so I still believed we could do it as long as we kept it at 3-1 and possibly knicked a couple in the dying minutes. But realistically, it was over. We all know about the statistics running around that we score a lot in the last 10 minutes, so there was some support in my thinking. Until you know who done you know what, again.

And just to clear things up, I'm not bitter about the defeat. We weren't at our best and you know who capitalised on that. We were out classed by such a brilliant team, the best in the world. I did actually hear on Talk Sport today that if the brilliant little shit wasn't playing we would have won 1-0, personally, I think that's bullshit. It wouldn't have been 4-1, maybe, but we would definitely have lost somehow as we just weren't at our best and they are the reigning champions, and most probably will be the first team to retain the European Cup in its Champions League format. We all know someone else would have come up with a performance of world class standard as they have it in abundance.

Never mind. It's not that hard when you lose to such an amazing team. We just now have to pick ourselves up and go for the Premiership. Chelsea lost a destraction when Inter knocked them out (although they're still in the FA Cup) so that may explain their recent run of 3 wins and 14 goals, Man Utd are now out of the Champions League to those cheating Germans (according the the big red nosed, chewing gum, twat) so they're now going to focus fully on the title so the next game against the scum is now our next target. I am definitely not predicting or even writing before that game. So 5 cup finals left in the season and if we win them all then surely we're in for a shout for the Premiership.

No Carling Cup again, no FA Cup again, no Champions League again but thankfully we're not out of the title race. In a way it's good that Wenger believed we had the squad to challenge for the Champions League and Premiership double, for the players' confidence, but now looking back, don't you just wish we went for a draw or win at Stoke and taken our chances in the FA Cup as well? There's never any guaranteed silverwear but now I just wish we went for the FA Cup. Ahh well, it's easy for me to say that as there's no pressure on me as I'm not the Arsenal manager. Ignore me anyway, I'm just in a crappy football mood, although I'm glad I saw Robben (the dickhead that walks like he has shit himself) bang in a Zidane-like goal against Man Utd (you know, the one against Bayer Leverkusen in the 2002 final?).

So on we must fight for our fourth Premiership crown. Let's hope they're not down in the dumps because they have got to be on it for their next encounter. Cheer up boys, we've got 4 or 5 first team stars that we need to win the title for now!!!

RRREEEDDD AAARRRMMMYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment