Monday 5 July 2010

A NEW START

I started this blog towards the end of last season and I never really got into a proper swing of it. I think what happened was I started writing it just as we entered a slump. To be honest, since I started writing this blog (Wolves game, 1-0, Bendtner last minute) I think we only won one game (if you don’t include the Wolves game that we just about scraped anyway) and even that was the very last game against a Fulham side that were just about to contest the Europa League final.

And because Arsenal couldn’t even buy a win I just got fed up of trying to predict games and give my opinion on games that deep down I knew we didn’t stand a chance of winning. Arsenal pretty much make or break my weekend to be honest. If Arsenal win, I’m as happy as a pig in shit, when they lose, I’m as sad as a human in shit! So when Arsenal lose 3 or 4 in a row I just roll up into a ball and don’t leave my bedroom until Monday morning arrives and I gotta take stick from everyone at work. Sometimes when it’s bad I reminisce with old DVDs of the invincibles or the Henry Legend DVD.

Ahh well. It’s all well and good chanting and singing and shouting when you’re winning, it’s what you do and how you act when you lose that’s the most important thing. Similar to when footballers and managers learn more from defeat. That’s what splits the true fans to the ones that are just in it for the glory. Not that anyone is supporting Arsenal for glory at the moment due to the lack of silverware in the last 5 years. Again, ahh well! I don’t care! I’m a Gooner for life!!!

So yea, this is a little taster for what I’ve got coming up next season. It’s probably a worse read than my last few blogs but I don’t care because when I get writing about stuff I just can’t stop. People don’t even read this anyway because I’m scared to put the blog out there. So I’m my only reader and even I’m not fully satisfied. Haha, what a twat!

So now that I’ve explained why my blog disappeared as quick as Hleb’s career the second he left us to warm Barca’s bench, I’m not feeling as guilty anymore! I can now continue my posts that only I read and carry on rambling on about the team I love so dearly!!!


I’ve got more posts coming up so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment