Monday 5 July 2010

ARSENAL KITS FOR 2010/2011

As you probably all know, I absolutely love my kits! I love my Arsenal kits, I love my Deportivo La Coruna kits (that’s where my Dad’s from) and I love making the kits on my laptop! Here you can see I’ve created the new kits for the 10/11 season so see what you think.

I love the fact that the home kit is plain and in long sleeve it almost looks identical to the 1970s shirt. The white round neck is back which I love and the cuff on the sleeves are chunky which I haven’t seen for a while. The shorts are a bit plain but they will always be with Arsenal, not much you can do with plain white shorts I guess, not that I’d put it past Nike to make something whacky! I was very disappointed with the socks. Plain white socks with a red Nike tick on the front. Seriously? Why not RED SOCKS!?!? I love Arsenal in red socks and at the moment there is just too much white. Even if they were hooped like the white away kit in the 07/08 season, I’d have loved that. But oh well, I’m just getting the shirts this year so it doesn’t really matter what I think.

Which leads me on to the yellow and redcurrant away kit. Lovely chunky V neck, lovely chunky cuffs for the short and long sleeves again and lovely redcurrant lines going down. That just finishes it off perfectly. I am impressed! Again, I don’t think too much of the shorts and socks but I’m not getting those either so again it doesn’t matter. But overall I love the redcurrant theme that Arsenal have taken on since 07/08 with the white shirt and I think they have definitely come up with another genius kit that is gonna make our away victories at Old Trafford, Anfield and the Nou Camp look even more beautiful. Haha, I wish!

They have been pre-ordered over the Arsenal website, £94 for both of them and they’re both size S so I’ve got to lose all my World Cup beer/BBQ/let-my-self-go weight! That’s going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment